Pituitary acidophil and basophil, Thalamus DMT/CR+ cells, Nerve cell（Sensory neurons, Interneurons, Ependymal cells, Schwann cells), Pancreas cell（Beta cells, PP cells), Red blood cells, Heart smooth muscle cells, White blood cells( Granulocytes, Agranulocytes), Vascular(Mural cells), Liver( Stellate, Liver Sinusoidal Endothelial Cells), Kidney（podocytes, mesangial cells, epithelial cells), Stomach(Mucous cells,Parietal cells).
Not for Injection use.
Do not take this combination
Taking AHD-ST with ibuprofen can slow blood clotting too much and increase the chance of bruising and bleeding.
● Medications that slow blood clotting (Anticoagulant / Antiplatelet drugs) Taking AHD-ST along with medications that also slow clotting might increase the chances of bruising and bleeding. Some medications that slow blood clotting include aspirin, clopidogrel (Plavix), diclofenac (Voltaren, Cataflam, others), ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin, others), naproxen (Anaprox, Naprosyn, others), dalteparin (Fragmin), enoxaparin (Lovenox), heparin, warfarin (Coumadin), and others.
● Allopurinol (Zyloprim) Might decrease the effectiveness of allopurinol (Zyloprim).
Be cautious with this combination
● Pentobarbital (Nembutal) Might block the affects of Pentobarbital (Nembutal).
Can increase the effects and side effects of Phenylpropanolamine.
● Riluzole (Rilutek)
Taking AHD-ST can decrease how quickly the body breaks down riluzole (Rilutek) and increase the effects and side effects of riluzole.
● Verapamil (Calan, Covera, Isoptin, Verelan)
Might increase the chance of Verapamil (Calan, Covera, Isoptin, Verelan) side effects including jitteriness, headache, fast heartbeat, and others.
● Warfarin (Coumadin)
Might decrease the effectiveness of warfarin (Coumadin).
● Carbidopa (Lodosyn)
Taking AHD-ST along with carbidopa can increase the risk of serious side effects including rapid speech, anxiety, aggressiveness, and others.
● Dextromethorphan (Robitussin DM, and others)
Taking AHD-ST along with dextromethorphan (Robitussin DM, others) might cause too much serotonin in the brain and serious side effects including heart problems, shivering, and anxiety.
● Meperidine (Demerol)
Taking AHD-ST along with meperidine (Demerol) might cause too much serotonin in the brain and serious side effects including heart problems, shivering, and anxiety.
● Alprazolam (Xanax)
Might decrease the effects of alprazolam.
● Buspirone (BuSpar) Can increase the effects and side effects of Buspirone (BuSpar).
● Efavirenz (Sustiva)
Might decrease the effects of Efavirenz (Sustiva).
● Medications changed by the liver (Cytochrome P450 1A2 (CYP1A2) substrates)
Taking AHD-ST along with some medications that are changed by the liver might increase the effects and side effects of some medications. Some of these medications that are changed by the liver include clozapine (Clozaril), cyclobenzaprine (Flexeril), fluvoxamine (Luvox), haloperidol (Haldol), imipramine (Tofranil), mexiletine (Mexitil), olanzapine (Zyprexa), pentazocine (Talwin), propranolol (Inderal), tacrine (Cognex), theophylline, zileuton (Zyflo), zolmitriptan (Zomig), and others.
● Medications changed by the liver (Cytochrome P450 2C19 (CYP2C19) substrates) Taking AHD-ST with these medications might decrease how well the medication works. Some of these medications that are changed by the liver include amitriptyline (Elavil), carisoprodol (Soma), citalopram (Celexa), diazepam (Valium), lansoprazole (Prevacid), omeprazole (Prilosec), phenytoin (Dilantin), warfarin (Coumadin), and many others.